Mia Convertible Soft Bra by Perk by Kate
Created as an everyday lingerie piece, the Mia Soft Bra is an upgrade from our microfibre version. After various rounds of sampling and fit improvement, this soft bra finally checks all the right boxes. We gave it just a bit more side boob coverage, improved the band construction and made it more buttery soft, to ensure the perfect fit for ultimate comfort.
Sustainably made from eco-friendly milk silk and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend to achieve an extra smooth and soft touch to the skin, this style was also particularly tested for colour run and machine-wash durability (we always recommend handwashing though!)– all in efforts to create the most fuss- free lingerie option for days when you just need easy.
And the best part? It's more affordable than before.
1 for $49, 2 for $90, 3 for $120. If you are bundling with the matching bottom, it would be $8 off for a bundle of 2, $27 off for a bundle of 3.
Discount will be automatically applied at checkout, and will not be applicable with other discount codes.
Extra small fits 30A, 30B
Small fits 32A, 32B, small 34A
Small (Full) fits 32C
Small (Plus) fits 32D
Medium fits 34A, 34B
Medium (Full) fits 34C
Medium (Plus) fits 34D
Large fits full 36B
Large (Full) fits 34D, small 36C
Large (Plus) fits 36D
Extra large fits 36C, 38B
XXL fits 38C
- Kate is a 32AA (70cm/77cm). S fits her well.
- Proudly made from a sustainable milk silk
and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend.
- Non-wired padded bralette with convertible adjustable straps and removable padding.
- Cups have some base ruching to cater for the curvature of our boob shape.
- Comes with a hook and eye closure with elastic band.
- Also available in a nursing option, called the Do-it-all
Fit Sensation: Softly Boosting
- No colour run after a 24 hour soak test.
- Machine-washed without a lingerie bag with no shrinking, piling and minimal wrinkling. We always recommend hand-washing or putting your intimates into a lingerie bag though!
- If you have to machine wash, these are our recommended machine settings: Delicate setting, spin at 400RPM, at temperature of 30 degrees celsius. This helps to prolong the lifespan of the elastic bands and straps.
- Do not soak or machine-wash in hot water.