As our original partner in Philippines have closed down, we are resuming bra donation efforts in a different way. We will be focusing on matching donors to those who need bras, with the end goal of keeping this effort sustainable for everyone. All bras sent in to us will be sorted before sending them on to the recipient. To maintain the dignity of the recipients, we will dispose or return any pieces we think are not suitable to be passed on. We maintain the right to turn down the request for bra requirements, should we detect any abuse of the intention of this campaign.
If you are a charity organisation in Singapore whose beneficiaries are relevant to this program, we would love to support you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Bras & bralettes from size 30-40 A-DD cup ( 70-85 A-DD ) in new or good condition, including crop top styles.
- Full-bust bras from 42 A-DD cup ( 90-105 A-DD) in new or good condition.
- Nursing bras including crop tops, ANY condition will do. If it will catch a leak it is better than nothing, which is the alternative.
- E cup plus bras. Likely to be the only properly fitting bras that a woman gets in her life.
- Mastectomy Bras and Breast Forms (prostheses). If possible please send the box with the breast form/prosthesis, and put the relevant
bras under the plastic mould, in the bottom of the box. These will be given to hospitals for distribution. If sending bras only, without
breast forms/prostheses, please put a note in the bag/postpack so we don't miss-sort them.
- New underpants. In some places a girl without underpants does not go to school during her period.
Bedroom lingerie, used thongs, used G-strings, used/stained panties, U-bras, shapewear, torsolettes, bodysuits, and of course, damaged lingerie.
We collect bras year round. If you have bras to donate, know of someone who are in need of bras, or wish to organise a bra donation drive with us, please let us know via this form.