Yes we do. The one and only Perk by Kate Lingerie Studio is located at 134A Telok Ayer Street.
Our opening hours are:
Mondays - Fridays: 11am - 7pm
Saturdays: 11am - 6pm
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, with the exception of weekend orders. Orders made on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday. Delivery timings are an estimate, and are subject to delays and capacity constraints.
Please contact email@example.com for your package status.
All orders will be packed in a satin bag packaging, which allows you to reuse it for travel and other storage purposes. We want to reduce paper wastage, and this is our way of doing so.
Gift box packaging will be given when gift wrap option is selected at checkout.
We are all about sharing the best with our best friends. All you have to do is indicate the order is a gift at cart, and we will do the rest.
How to find your size
Lingerie Fit is very important and we hope to help you as much as we can.
For our customised size guide, click here.
If you are based in Singapore, we strongly recommend you to drop by our lingerie studio so our team can assist you to find your right fit.
However, if you are unable to come by the studio or you are based overseas, you can book a virtual fitting session with our team. Click here for more details.
- free shipping on all orders
- complimentary 3 Day Courier Delivery for orders above $40SGD
If this method is selected, should no one be home to receive the package, or in any event of non-delivery, we offer up to 1 free redelivery. There will also be a SMS notification when the parcel is out for delivery. Delivery time range starts from the day you receive your shipping confirmation email.
It generally takes 2-3 days for you to receive your order.
We only ship from Singapore.
We work with DHL Express who will deliver your order within 2-5 working days.
Find the list of countries we currently ship to and shipping costs here
Taxes and duties may be applied by the customs authorities of your country. For more information about these potential added fees, kindly contact the transportation company directly or the customs in your country.
Returns & Exchanges
For Singapore domestic orders, you can exchange your online orders via mailing, or in person at our lingerie studio at 134A Telok Ayer Street.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your issue as we will need to confirm the exchange/return.
- For your reference, our mailing address is 28 Senang Crescent #05-09 Singapore (416601). Please indicate your name and mailing address at the back of the envelope for identification purposes.
For international orders, please email email@example.com with your issue and we will review each case and offer a good solution for you.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase so we have an allowable 60 day refund and exchange period.
We accept exchanges on sizes and styles, and should the pieces really not work out for you, we will offer a full refund. We want to make lingerie shopping with us as effortless as the wear experience.
If the items are damaged, do send us a picture of the defect by email or Whatsapp, and we will replace you a new piece, or full refund if the item is out of stock.
Everyone loves a good bargain, but it is equally frustrating to be stuck with an item you know you will never wear again, even if it was bought at a really good price. We offer exchanges on sale items, as long as the items are still available. For sale items, we will offer returns for store credits. Please contact us as soon as you can.
We accept exchanges and refunds via mailing. If it is a damaged good refund, we will refund an amount equivalent to your payment plus a postage fee, with the postage amount depending on where you are from. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and we will review each case and offer a good solution for you.
Products must be returned unworn and unwashed, in their original condition.
We ask that you wear underwear when first trying-on your purchase. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wash, wear, stains or do not meet the above criteria.
- While throwing your bralettes in the machine is a tempting notion and done at your own risk, it is best to handwash them in cold water, and lay flat to dry. This will prevent eyelash lace especially, from curling.
- Do not soak your intimates for longer than 10 minutes. If your eyelash lace is curling up, flip the bralettes over and use a steam iron to smooth out the edges.
- If in doubt about how colourfast a coloured lace is, do conduct a colourfast test on an inconspicuous part of the bralette before you wash it.
To ensure your favourite bra can last as long as they possibly can, we offer minor alteration services like fixing of straps or shortening of bands.
As well as, refurbishing services for worn out bralettes! Sewing pads on the cups of an unpadded bralette is not recommended.
Please note that not every piece is suitable for alteration due to their delicate nature, so email us at email@example.com for enquiries.
- We recommend hand washing for the fabric to last better.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- If you prefer to machine wash, we recommend placing it in a laundry bag before wash.