Do-it-all Maternity Nursing Soft Bra
Mama, give yourself a big pat on the back for being so awesome. As the superwoman of the family, most days you just need an easy and low-maintenance lingerie option.
The Do-it-all nursing soft bra is sustainably made from eco-friendly milk silk and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend to achieve an extra smooth and soft touch to the skin. Also particularly tested for colour run and machine-wash durability (we always recommend handwashing though!), so we can relieve you of your lingerie care responsibilities, and you can focus on more important matters at hand. :)
Mix and match any top or bottom in the Mia collection to take $8 off for a bundle of 2, $27 off for a bundle of 3.
Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Applicable with one other discount code.
Extra small fits 30A, 30B
Small fits 32A, 32B, small 34A
Small (Full) fits 32C
Small (Plus) fits 32D
Medium fits 34A, 34B
Medium (Full) fits 34C
Medium (Plus) fits 34D
Large fits full 36B
Large (Full) fits 34D, small 36C
Large (Plus) fits 36D
Extra large fits 36C, 38B
XXL fits 38C
- Kate is a 32AA (70cm/77cm). S fits her well.
- Proudly made from a sustainable milk silk
and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend.
- Non-wired padded bralette with convertible adjustable straps and removable padding.
- Comes with a nursing clasp and sling for easy nursing access
- Cups have some base ruching to cater for the curvature of our boob shape.
- Comes with a hook and eye closure with elastic band.
- Also available in a non-nursing option, called the Mia Soft Bra
Fit Sensation: Softly Boosting
- No colour run after a 24 hour soak test.
- Machine-washed without a lingerie bag with no shrinking, piling and minimal wrinkling. We always recommend hand-washing or putting your intimates into a lingerie bag though!
- Recommended machine settings: Delicate setting, spin at 400RPM, at temperature of 30 degrees celsius. This helps to prolong the lifespan of the elastic bands and straps.
- Do not soak or machine-wash in hot water.