perk by kate
Mia Plunge Soft Bra
The Mia Plunge Soft Bra has a flattering silhouette, in a deep V cut and wide shoulder straps to give a natural lift. Also available in a new CURVY size, to fit your own definition of curvy.
Sustainably made from eco-friendly milk silk and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend to achieve an extra smooth and soft touch to the skin, this style was also particularly tested for colour run and machine-wash durability (we always recommend handwashing though!)– all in efforts to create the most fuss- free lingerie option for days when you just need easy.
Get $8 off 2 pieces, $27 off 3 pieces when you purchase any styles from the FORM, UPLIFT, POISE or MIA Collections!
Discount will be automatically applied at checkout, and will not be applicable with other discount codes.
Extra small fits 30A, 30B
Small fits 32A, 32B, small 34A
Small (Full) fits 32C
Small (Plus) fits 32D
Small (Curvy) fits 32E
Medium fits 34A, 34B
Medium (Full) fits 34C
Medium (Plus) fits 34D
Medium (Curvy) fits 34E
Large fits full 36B
Large (Full) fits 34D, small 36C
Large (Plus) fits 36D
Large (Curvy) fits 36E/38D
Extra large fits 36C, 38B
XXL fits 38C
3XL fits 40B/38D
- Tara is a 38D, and she is wearing XXL
- Maya is a 32D and she is wearing Small (Plus)
- Charmaine is a 38C and she is wearing XXL
- Polly is a 32B and she is wearing Small
- Proudly made from a sustainable milk silk
and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend.
- Style has overall minimal exposed seams with the exception of serged overlocking seams at the base of the cups.
- Non-wired padded bralette with convertible adjustable straps and removable padding.
- Cups have some base ruching to cater for the curvature of our boob shape.
- Comes with a hook and eye closure with elastic band.
Fit Sensation: Softly Boosting
- No colour run after a 24 hour soak test.
- Machine-washed without a lingerie bag with no shrinking, piling and minimal wrinkling. We always recommend hand-washing or putting your intimates into a lingerie bag though!
- If you have to machine wash, these are our recommended machine settings: Delicate setting, spin at 400RPM, at temperature of 30 degrees celsius. This helps to prolong the lifespan of the elastic bands and straps.
- Do not soak or machine-wash in hot water.