Charlotte Dress x Mia Front-Clasp T-Back
This architecturally inspired backless dress is named for Charlotte Posenenske, the German artist known for her minimalist geometric forms. Finding the beauty in angular shapes, the Charlotte Dress has a beautifully constructed neckline and skirt. It features a series of trusses and trailing straps for a graceful and alluring back detail.
For maximum architectural interest, wear this with a the Mia T-back bra in a bold complementary colour.
Please purchase TRIA designs at https://www.triathelabel.com/colourpop
Extra small fits 30A, 30B
Small fits 32A, 32B, small 34A
Small (Full) fits 32C
Small (Plus) fits 32D
Medium fits 34A, 34B
Medium (Full) fits 34C
Medium (Plus) fits 34D
Large fits full 36B
Large (Full) fits 34D, small 36C
Large (Plus) fits 36D
Extra large fits 36C, 38B
XXL fits 38C
- Kate is a 32AA (70cm/77cm). S fits her well.
- Proudly made from a sustainable milk silk
and an OEKO-TEX certified cotton blend.
- Style has overall minimal exposed seams with the exception of serged overlocking seams at the base of the cups.
- Non-wired bralette with pockets for removable padding.
- Cups have some base ruching to cater for the curvature of our boob shape.
- Comes with a front-clasp G-hook closure
- T-back straps are adjustable, but not convertible.
Fit Sensation: Softly Boosting
- No colour run after a 24 hour soak test.
- Machine-washed without a lingerie bag with no shrinking, piling and minimal wrinkling. We always recommend hand-washing or putting your intimates into a lingerie bag though!
- If you have to machine wash, these are our recommended machine settings: Delicate setting, spin at 400RPM, at temperature of 30 degrees celsius. This helps to prolong the lifespan of the elastic bands and straps.
- Do not soak or machine-wash in hot water.